NOTICE OF AGENDA AND PUBLIC MEETING
Pursuant to A.R.S. ' 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Navigable Stream Adjudication Commission and to the general public that the Navigable Stream Adjudication Commission will hold a meeting open to the public on December 13, 2001 at 10:00 a.m. at the Arizona State House of Representatives Building, Hearing Room 5, 1700 W. Washington, Phoenix, Arizona 85007.
Pursuant to A.R.S. ' 38-431.03(A)(3), the Navigable Stream Adjudication Commission may vote to go into Executive Session for purposes of obtaining legal advice from the Commission's attorney on any matter listed on the agenda, or pursuant to A.R.S. ' 38-431.03(A) or for discussion of records exempt by law from public inspection on any matter listed on the agenda.
Title 2 of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits the Commission from discriminating on the basis of disability in its public meetings. Individuals with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to attend or communicate at the Commission’s meeting, or who require this information in alternate format, may contact George Mehnert at (602) 542-9214 to make their needs known. Requests should be made as soon as possible so the Commission will have sufficient time to respond. For those individuals who have a hearing impairment, this Commission can be reached through the Arizona Relay Service at 1-800-367-8939 (TTY) or 1-800-842-4681 (Voice). The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. CALL TO ORDER.
2. ROLL CALL.
3. ELECTION OF OFFICERS (discussion and action).
4. BUDGET FY2002, 2003 (discussion and action).
5. REVIEW OF ATTORNEY CONTRACT (discussion and action).
6. WATERCOURSE HEARINGS (discussion and action).
7. REPORT FROM DIRECTOR (discussion and action).
A. ANSAC Administrative Rules.
B. Attorney invoice for professional services (Jennings, Haug & Cunningham).
1. Consideration of invoice 84673 for $3,018.00 for July services.
2. Consideration of invoice 85108 for $2,375.80 for August services.
3. Consideration of invoice 85513 for $837.00 for September services.
4. Consideration of invoice 85891 for $620.60 For October services.
8. CALL FOR PUBLIC COMMENT (comment sheets).
(Pursuant to Attorney General Opinion No. I99-006 [R99-002]. Public Comment: Consideration and discussion of comments and complaints from the public. Those wishing to address the Commission need not request permission in advance. Action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter or rescheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.)
9. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS AND ESTABLISHMENT OF FUTURE MEETINGS.
The chair reserves the right to set the order of the agenda.
An agenda copy will be available at the Commission office at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting.